Monday 27 June 2016

Birthday Beauty

Afternoon peeps

I hate getting older.  Last night I found myself in the position of being told off for upsetting another colleague, the person telling me off was a young lad that went to school with my son, I can not put into words how that felt, especially when he is now doing the job that I was doing last year.


Anyway, again crafting to my stress relief and this afternoon I have made a Birthday card.  The digital stamp is called The Most Adorable Cavalier from The Paper Shelter and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Of materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles die set
Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders Two die set
Tattered Lace Princess Crown die
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Crafty Catz - Let's Button It
The Paper Shelter - Birthday Girl
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Layer It Up
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment