Thursday 28 July 2016

My Little Flower Handbag

Evening peeps

I thought I would make something different this afternoon and decided to make a little handbag.  I made a similar one in Craft Club a few months ago.


The fun part is that the body of the handbag is made from one single sheet of 12 x 12 paper and it just scored and folded.


Materials used for this are:

Kraft card stock
12 x 12 double sided patterned paper
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Die'sire Mini Victoriana die
Spellbinders Flower Play stamps
Spellbinders Flower Play dies
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die set
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress ink pad
Glitter flower buds


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - Coral, Tan & Aqua
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anything But A Card
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment