Sunday 20 November 2016

Cuddles

Evening peeps

Well, my interview yesterday seemed to go really well considering I haven't had an interview for 10 years.  They seemed to like my answers and were all smiles, but you never well know what they are looking for.  I will know by Friday this week if I have been successful and if I am, I will be starting in a couple of weeks, that is really scary.


Anyway, I made a start on this card last night, but didn't manage to get it finished until I got home from work this afternoon.  The digital stamp is called Primrose Elf from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Green card stock
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CASology - Embrace
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration

Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog - Front And Center (The flowers are from my pot of die flowers which I have sitting on my desk)
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - No Patterned Paper
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Use Any Image
Show Us Your Pussies - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - No Designer Papers


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment