Saturday 19 November 2016

Inkspirational Guest Designer

Morning peeps


I am over the moon to be asked to Guest Design for the Inkspirational Challenge Blog.  The theme this week is Chill and I have gone with a stamped winter scene with lots of glitter.


I have used the following materials to create this card:

White card stock
Blue card stock
White Vellum
Double sided adhesive sheets
Spellbinders Snowflakes View die set
Die'sire Snow is Falling die set
Inkylicious Winter Cabin stamp set
Inkylicious Snowy Trees stamp set
Two magazine freebie stamp sets 
ColorBox Frost White ink pad
Wow white embossing powder
Wow clear sparkle embossing glitter
White pen
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Gemstones



I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Allsorts Challenge Blog - O Christmas Tree
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts - Winter
Uniko Studio - Christmas

That's all for now and thank you for visiting my blog.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment