Sunday 6 November 2016

Thinking Of You

Evening peeps

There is one thing I can't stand in this life and that is people that take the praise for something that they haven't done.  The current Counters Section Leader at work tried to tell me that their cost count results were down to her, but she has only been on the counter for one month, a third of the cost count period.  Then this morning, she tried to make out that she had done all the work, when it was actually myself who set up all three counters on my own.  Of course, I'm not the sort of person to let this go, so she was put straight on who had done the work.


Anyway, a nice relaxing afternoon crafting has helped me calm down.  The stamp I have used on this card is called Willow Tree from Inkylicious.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Pink & Main Scallop Waves die set
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Memento Tangelo ink pad
Memento Bamboo Leaves ink pad
Blue buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Sympathy
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Thinking Of You
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - More Than One Button
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment