Friday 27 January 2017

Black Beauty

Evening peeps

Well I sort of had good news yesterday about my MRI scan.  It would seem that I have a disc that is slightly protruding but nothing to worry about.  That's good news, but unfortunately, I am still having problems with my back and arm, so I have now been referred for Psycho to help strengthen my spine and muscles.


Anyway, I have gone with a monochromatic thank you card tonight.  The digital stamp is called The Most Adorable Cavalier from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned papers
Spellbinders Sentiments Two die set
Black organza ribbon
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog - Four-Legged Friends
Double D Challenges - Black And White
The Crazy Challenge - Black Is Black
Dragonfly Dreams - With Thanks
The Paper Shelter - Make It Digital
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Ribbon And Pearls
Cardz 4 Galz - Movie Madness (The Lady And The Tramp)
Moving Along With The Times - Swirls And Curls
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World - Add Ribbon
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment