Saturday 4 February 2017

My Valentine

Afternoon peeps

I am so angry with my Brother at the moment.  He has got himself into some big trouble, which I'm sure is down to his Wife more then him.  What I'm angry about is that he is now dragging my Mum into it by asking for her help.  She will make herself ill with worry if it continues and at 70 years of age, she doesn't need it.  I know it sounds awful, but he is an adult and he needs to just admit that he has done wrong and affect what's coming to him.  Sorry for the rant, but I'm not suppose to know about it, so I can't even talk to anyone.


Anyway, on a lighter note, I have made another Valentine's card today.  The digital stamp is from Julia Spiri and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Spellbinders Hearts embossing folder
Tonic Heart Vines Base Affections die set
Signature Collection Grand Floral die set
Dazzlers
Gemstones
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog - Anything But A Square / Rectangle
Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Suny Day Crafting - Fun Folds
Mod Squad Challenge - Hearts And Flowers
Kort 'o' Mania - Using Dies
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - The Colour Of Love
Cute Card Thursday - Be My Valentine
QKR Stampede - Valentine Cards
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Love Is In The Air
CCC Digi Creations - Add A Heart
Craft Rocket Challenges - It's A Love Thing
Cardz 4 Galz - Love Is In The Air
Star In My Pocket - Lots Of Red
Naughty Or Nice Challenges - Love Is In The Air
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Who Loves You, Baby
Paper Creator's Crafts - Love Is In The Air
Craftaholics R Us - Love / Romance
Paradise Of Stamps - Valentine's Day

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment