Saturday 11 March 2017

The Charleston

Afternoon peeps

Well I have made a start on clearing and tidying my craft cupboard, by that I mean I have sorted one shelf, not bad if I do say so myself (laughing).  The problem is that as you're clearing out, you start to see things that haven't seen the light of day for months, so of course, you have got to sit down and start crafting.  At this rate, it will take me 6 months to clear out.


Anyway, my card this afternoon has a Charleston theme.  The digital stamp is called Flapper Twirl Girl from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Digital patterned papers
Xcut lattice embossing folder
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Poppy Stamps Elegant Musical Staff die
Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set
Cosmic Shimmer Summer Blue PVA glue

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Ooh La La Creations - Embossing
Mod Squad Challenge - Song Inspiration (Won't You Charleston With Me)
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - For A Special Lady
Cute Card Thursday - For Mother
Creative Corner Challenges - Girly Fun
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Ladies And Girls
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Celebrating Women
Dragonfly Dreams - Girly With Die Cut
Daisy Chain Challenges - Make It Feminine
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Crafty Purple Frog - Lovely Ladies

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment