Friday 14 April 2017

Smile

Evening peeps

I walked home from work at 5 this morning like an old lady, every part of my body ached.  There when I popped into work this afternoon, I got the impression that I hadn't done enough in their eyes.  I won't be doing it again in a hurry.


Anyway, a nice bit of colouring this afternoon sorted me out.  The digital stamp on this card is called Kidz Punky from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
M & C Boutique Stitched Squares die set
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Pearls

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted To CAS - Smile
Dream Valley Challenges - Out Four Legged Friends
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Raining Cats And Dogs
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Addicted To Stamps And More - Make Your Mark
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment