Thursday 20 April 2017

Spring Showers

Evening peeps

I have had a wobbly tooth for weeks now, it has really given me any pain, so I thought I would wait until my check appointment with the Dentist before getting it taken out.  Well there is no need to wait now, yesterday while on a break at work, it just came out, no pain or no blood, I have never had that happen before.  At least I haven't had to pay for it to be taken out.


Anyway, a little crafting this afternoon.  The digital stamp on this card is called Butterfly Shade from Di's Digi Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Digital patterned papers
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Signature Collection Flit and Flutter die set
Yellow buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Just Us Girls Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Passion For ProMarkers - Going Dotty
Crafty Gals Corner - Embellish It
4 Crafty Chicks - Butterflies
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Showers And / Or Flowers
Cute Card Thursday - Birthdays
Creative Inspirations - One For The Girls
Crafty Purple Frog - Time To Celebrate The Little People

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment