Saturday 20 May 2017

Monochrome Wedding

Evening peeps

It's been a bit of a nightmare day with my stress levels.  I found out yesterday that I will be working with a new Section Leader and as much as I am trying to stay positive, I know we will clash.  The more and more it keeps going round in my head, the more I'm stress levels are rising.  I think a few ground rules will need to be put into place.


Anyway, I have gone with a Wedding card tonight.  The digital stamp is from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Cream card stock
Cream Pearl card stock
Spellbinders Hearts embossing folder
Tonic Mr & Mrs Affections Insert die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Diamondpress Tags die set
Die'sire Wedding Day die
Ribbon
Gold pearls
Cream button


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - Monochrome
Use Your Stuff - Metallics
Tuesday Throwdown - Texture
Die Cuttin Divas - All About Tags
4 Crafty Chicks - Wedding
Hanna And Friends - Let's Celebrate
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Monochrome
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Special Occasions
Get Creative Challenges - Use Buttons And Bows

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment