Saturday 15 July 2017

Cupcakes

Evening peeps

I got a little bit soppy last night, my son is home from uni for the weekend and decided to meeting up with his mates, these guys have grown up together right from primary school.  I got all soppy because I haven't seen them together since my son went to uni 2 years ago and watching them, I suddenly realised what fantastic young men they had grown into.  I think that was a proud mum moment.


Anyway, the card I have made tonight has a cupcake theme to it.  The digital stamp is called Cupcake Kitten from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock 
Digital patterned paper
M & C Boutique Stitched Squares die set
White ribbon
Pink flower gem
Cosmic Shimmer Pink PVA glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Friends Forever
Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Double D Challenges - Pastel Party
Use Your Stuff - All Creatures Great And Small
CCC Digi Creations - Anything Goes
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
Scrapbook & Cardmaking - Colour Inspiration

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment