Monday 24 July 2017

Outer Space

Evening peeps

I had a phone call yesterday from a friend of mine, her partner is a Manager in the company I had an interview with.  There is not currently a vacancy for me, but after an area meeting last week, they have decided to make a position because they don't want to risk losing me, I can't believe they would do that, I'm just waiting now for confirmation.


Anyway, I made a quick space themed card today.  The digital stamp is called Space Planet And Stars from Lilyboo Designs and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White watercolour card
Leonie Pujol glitter pens
Die'sire Happy Birthday die
Xcuts Stars die set


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas - Sci-Fi
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - We're Seeing Stars
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
The Male Room - Mixed Media
Seize The Birthday - Splatter
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Oddball Art Stamps - A Sky Full Of Stars

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment