Wednesday 19 July 2017

Sweet Summer Wishes

Afternoon peeps

I have been out car hunting this morning and it's not been as easy as I had hoped.  Must of the car dealerships around the area are way out of my budget and I'm not keen on buying privately.  I went into one dealership and as soon as I walked through the gates I was jump on by a dirty looking salesman who then continued to follow me around, I won't be going back there again.  I have a couple of weeks before I need one, so hopefully something will turn up.


Anyway, I have made a sweet feminine card this afternoon.  The digital stamp is called Sakura Cherry Blossom from Star Stampz and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die set
White lace
Nuvo white crystal drops


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Star In My Pocket - Summer Celebrations
No automatic alt text available.
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Colour Inspiration
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Lavender And Lace
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment