Monday 28 August 2017

A Polar Christmas

Evening peeps

I have been a busy girl today, this is the first of three cards I have made.  For this one, I decided to make a Christmas card.


The digital stamp is called Polar Snow from Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Digital patterned paper
M & C Boutique Stitched Circle die set
Marianne Design Swedish Ice Star die set
Pearl snowflakes
White ribbon
Nuvo glitter pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps - Four Legged Friends
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Monochrome
Mod Squad Challenge - Fantasy Fun
Craft Rocket Challenges - Animal Kingdom
Dragonfly Dreams - Animals
Star In My Pocket - Ribbon
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room - Any Holiday
Come And Get It Challenges - 2 Or More Different Embellishments
Monochrome Magic - Christmas

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment