Monday 30 October 2017

Flowers Of Love

Evening peeps

I have been that tired today that I decided to just have a day crafting.  It started with a headache this morning which sapped the energy out of me.


Anyway, I have made three cards this afternoon, two I will post morning evening.  This one is a clean and simple card made in the colour pink.  The digital stamp is called Cosmos Corsage from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and it has been coloured using Copics.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink Centura Pearl card stock
White vellum
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Corner punch
Cut & Make Love die
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CASology - Cherish
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
CAS-ual Fridays - Think Pink
Addicted To Stamps And More - Photo Inspiration
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - Forever Floral

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment