Wednesday 1 November 2017

Over The Moon

Evening peeps

I am not sure how I got through this morning, last night my back started to play up and the hot water bottle I had did seem to help, which is unusual.  Anyway, I had to go to work at 5 this morning and unload 7 pallets of grocery stock and tomorrow I have got to do the same.  I only hope that another night with the hot water bottle will ease it.


Anyway, I have managed a little crafting this afternoon.  The digital stamp on this card is called Over The Moon from All Dressed Up and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
M & C Stitched Circles die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Boutique die set
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Ribbon
Heart shaped button
Hat pins
Pearls
Nuvo glitter pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - People Or Animals (I prefer people because I find them easier to colour)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Violet, Blue And White
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

Sunny Day Crafting - R Is For Ribbon
A Gem Of A Challenge - Ribbon And Pearls
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations - Must Use Flowers
All Dressed Up Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds Creations - Anything Goes
Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment